Saturday, August 24, 2013

Betrayal

Betrayal is the one thing that kills me every time. You say one thing but then your actions say something completely different. For example - there is no such thing as "just friends" especially when you are the phone with this "just friend" all night and all day...and then first thing in the morning. Now I'm not usually a jealous person...but with what I have been through...and I've told you everything...I'd expect a little more respect than that. I don't care if she's prego - that's never stopped anyone before. How do I know that you guys aren't catching feelings..I mean hell I've been next to you this whole time and seen that stupid little smile on your face when you are talking to her...I've been through this...twice now...I'm not fucking stupid....

#1 Got Married WAY too soon - he cheated on me with multiple people - using his phone and my computer - was on his phone 24/7

#2 Got Married - the bastard began cheating on me with that homewrecking whore not even a month after we were married - using facebook and POF....and his PHONE

So seriously - I have trust issues especially when it comes to "just a friend" that you happen to be on the phone with 24/7. So seriously - if it doesn't stop I'm really going to be gone - and I won't look back this time.

Sorry for the rant this week but I'm going through a lot and I just don't understand what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment