Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where's God When I'm Scared....

This really hit me today - so a little intro from Veggie Tales...

God is bigger than the boogie man - He's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV...OH God is bigger than the boogie man and He's watching out for you and me!

It's true - God is bigger than whatever my "boogie man" may be... whether it be my broken heart..my anger...my resentment..God is bigger than that  and He is watching out for me. He's there for me no matter what.
This week hasn't been easy. I met a guy about a month ago and we started hanging out - I saw myself getting close so I immediately did whatever I had to in order to get it to end - and it did. I fell in love with his kids and his kids got really attached to me as well. Tonight he's coming back over on his own - I didn't ask him to - because he wants to work things out - that's a new one for me. My anger and my emotions have been on a rampage this week and I don't know why. Well I do - Satan saw a door and thought that he could slip his evil little hand in and ruin me. But then of course Momma had to turn on Veggie Tales - it wasn't for me - well that's not why I was turning it on. My daughter starts school tomorrow - Preschool - but it's all day long 3 days a week and I'm not ready for this. My baby is growing up and it's so not easy. I see a lot of me in her and I'm glad that she is getting the opportunity to gain the same Christian education that I received. Then on top of everything my wallet with my rent money, grocery money, and car insurance check (to get my car fixed) was in it....so now I'm at square one and trusting God to provide in what seems an impossible situation. But it did get better today - I got an email from Pathways - a mental health institution not to far from here asking me if I was interested in an position that they have open. I said yes - I have an interview Thursday at 10. EEEKKKK!!!! I'm so excited - it's not Biggs - but it's mental health and an answer to my prayers.

Well I have to finish cleaning but want to leave with this -
God promises never to leave us nor forsake us - when it gets hard and it seems like nobody is around and nobody cares - God is there - just give it to him and it will all work out. I feel happiness popping up - it's a feeling I haven't felt in a while and it's amazing.

With love until next time,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment