Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Starting New

Today as I sit behind this computer screen I am battling anger, resentment, depression, anxiety, and hatred. Not even one month after I was married my husband began cheating on me. Now we aren't even divorced yet and he's moving in with that homewrecking whore and will have our 9 month old 50% of the time. People tell me that I need to "just pray about it" others "trust in God" and my pastor..."just let God handle them" ... how can I just sit back and watch this whore..whom isn't even pretty...is ginormous... and lives over an hour away totally wreck my family...then I sit down with my friend Kay and look over my relationship with this bastard and I realize that I'm better off without...

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

I don't know the plans God has for me. I don't have a clue what's in my future...but I do know that when nobody else is there for me...my amazing...loving...always there for me to cry on His shoulder...to yell at...forgiving...God is there for me...no matter what...I just have to call on Him. I may be sad now, I'm hurt, and I'm completely broken, BUT God has placed amazing people in my life. One is a guy named Tyrone who has gone through a similiar situation and my Kay - who has gone through what I have twice. Today I am vowing to give up my anger, my resentment, depression, anxiety, and hatred over to God. I can't begin anew with all that baggage...I can't become the amazing woman God wants me to with that baggage and I can't be the mother I am meant to be with that baggage. This blog will not only serve as an outlet for me but I am hoping that someone will come across it and it will help them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment