Friday, August 30, 2013

You're Not Sorry

"All this time I was wasting,
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down
And it's taken me this long
Baby but I figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again,
But not this time around

You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry, no no oh" - Taylor Swift - You're Not Sorry

I wasted so much time hoping my husband would come back to me. It's not worth it - he's not sorry for what he did. He moved in with her..he hurt me - he sees nothing wrong with it - I have yet to recieve a sincere apology - even if he did apologize I don't know if I would believe him. I have moved on.. I'm happy now. I realized that I don't need a man to make me happy. I may be struggling still with anger and hatred .... but overall I'm a much happier person...Just heard this song and it touched me. It felt exactly how I was feeling..and I hate taylor swift so that says a lot. 
I can't wait to find true love - if it even exists ...but today I was told I was beautiful and that I was perfect by the man I was married to for 3 years and have been divorced from for 2. That meant everything in the world to me - if the man that cheated on me would sit there and tell me  he would do anything in the world to have me back I can't be that bad right...
There is so much wrong with me - but I am perfect..I am beautiful..I am me...

No comments:

Post a Comment